Courage and Honor

Friday, May 4, 2012

Look to the skies

           Introducing my biggest unit of the army, my hellions. This unit was also my biggest troop, and  as the army also features the baron as the HQ, the hellions are troops as well. Stay tuned for the baron tomorrow, as he was a project unto himself. The role of my hellions was to capture objectives, and to support where needed and both shooting and hand to hand. There are a total of 14 hellions in the unit, that's 28 splinter pod shots, and a whole lot of str4 hand to hand attacks. When the Barron is attached to the unit, they also gain defensive grenades, skilled rider, and stealth, so you now have a unit with a 3+ cover save, re-rolling dangerous terrain tests (I never lost a model to DT), and removing enemies charge bonuses. This unit preformed fantastic in every single game they played in, and scared the hell out of my opponents.
















No comments:

Post a Comment