Courage and Honor

Thursday, May 3, 2012

The fast, and the deadly.... Wyches

Introducing my Wyches. They have a couple roles in the army, They are wound counters to keep the hemoculous alive until the webway drops, capture objectives, secondary anti-armor with their haywire grenades, and a tar pit unit. Unfortunately they usually died a horrible death to shooting, and their raider blowing up before they did anything, pretty much the whole weekend. I think that was the case because they would end up very close to the enemy as the hemoc popped the webway. From a hobby scale I am quite pleased with how they came out, this was my first stab at painting the skin and it took a few attempts to get the effect I was looking for, but I was happy with the final product.












No comments:

Post a Comment