Courage and Honor

Saturday, May 5, 2012

The Barrone

        Introducing The Barron. This is my main HQ in this army. He makes hellions troops, as well as  giving them grenades, skilled rider and stealth. If you run hellions do not leave home with out him. Many times the Barron would begin the game attached to a wrack unit, and detach with there pain token in the first turn of the game, and join the hellions. This would further enhance the already formidable unit with feel no pain; makes them a real bitch to kill when they are in cover.
       I created the Barron from several kits. I used a hellion base, two raider/ravager rutters to extend the skyboard, the head from a dark elf warrior, and the cloak from the high elf wizard from the Isle of Blood set. I have included some unpainted picks so you can see the conversion itself. I used Prince Yierl from the Eldar as my inspiration to create the pose, I figured one cast out price is just like the other.....right?














No comments:

Post a Comment