Courage and Honor

Monday, August 27, 2012

The SternGuard

Howdy all, well its been a couple days and I have been painting and playing since my last post. I depart for the NOVA open this Thursday and it will be game on, I'm gonna crush the midfield. Coming up today I am posting up the SternGuard  squad I finished up on Friday. They were the last major painting project for my army, however I still have quite a few bases to complete in the next couple days. Anyway, my SternGuard are one of the key elements in my shock and awe force that drops from the heavens. The squad has three combi plasma, three combi melta, and two heavy flamers. They pack quite a punch when they come down, giving me the ability to punch armor, vaporized a unit, or in some circumstances both, as I can break into combat squads and hit two separate targets. This is in addition to the damage that the warlord adds as he is usually attached to one of the squads. Enjoy the pics, and stay tuned for more.

Full Squad



















2 comments: