Courage and Honor

Thursday, August 16, 2012

The tanks go rolling two by two

       Howdy all, well sixth edition has come out and the army (Grey Knights) that i was planning on taking to the NOVA open has been ditched for now. I decided to go with a couple of armies I knew really well to play in the tournament, that way I don't need to try and remember new rules and a new army. So I have decided to go with Ultramarines and Voystroyans. Below are some pics of the tanks I completed yesterday. I still need to put squad markings on, but probably won't do that until next week. Check back day to day to see the rest of the army pics, and a complete army pic and list in two weeks. Enjoy
Six transports ready for action




Front View



Side View, still need squad markings


2 comments:

  1. Looks great man. Looking forward to death ray-ing down the line of them for auto pens!

    ReplyDelete