Courage and Honor

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Raiders abound

        With surgery, Hockey, and the the  NHL hockey playoffs, I suddenly found my self wondering if these bad boys were going to be completed. In fact,up until the Wednesday before the tournament they were bare plastic. Thanks goodness for an understanding wife, and coffee. As you can see I managed to get them done, but not to my complete standard for this army, I need to go back and finish the gems, and for all my vehicles I will be adding the crew, for these, inside and out. In game they had two roles to preform, get the homoculous to a position to place the webway portal, and provide anti tank fire. I can say for certain that one raider did well, and one would crash in flames every game, take a guess. The raider with the homoculous blew up every game, but it did do what it was suppose to do before them. 








No comments:

Post a Comment