Courage and Honor

Monday, April 30, 2012

The dead battle on

     Okay not really dead, but they look all jacked up. So, this is my least like unit ever to paint, The are so many little nooks and crannies you could spend a month finding them all (exaggerated of course). The skin requires some real time that I did not have, so I feel they are my suckiest units in the army. I ran two 3 man wrack units and a Homoculous. As for game play they had a couple roles, the homc was used to drop a webway portal, and pass on a pain token, and the wracks were used to pass around pain tokens as well and grab objectives in the backfield. All units preformed well across all games, and I discovered that a homc with a venom blade is no joke, he ended up with some of the craziest kills I have ever had a unit accomplish single handed.  











No comments:

Post a Comment