Courage and Honor

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I'm Back, and Dark Eldar warriors

               Hello All! Well I am finally back and blogging again, and over the next few days will introduce you to my complete Dark Eldar Army I have been working on over the last year. To bring the story up to date, I began  painting Dark Eldar last year right after Adepticon, but over that year, I had to complete college, and had a major knee surgery that more or less had me scrambling to get things done; photographs and blogging had to go on the back burner. BUT THAT IS DONE NOW, HAHAHA! 

          With all that going on I did manage to get my Dark Eldar painted, and over the next few days I will introduce you to each unit, there battlefield role, and finally how they, and I did at Adepticon 2012, which just ended this past weekend and was a total blast. Special thanks goes out to my team tournament teammates, and my goto hobby buddy Brian Carlson (also a teammate), for helping me to prep, and get this army done.

           The first unit up to be introduced, has been seen earlier in my blog, but now I know how to take pictures, so wanted to re-post them for completeness. Below are the pics of my warriors squad, I ran two identical squads in the army, there purpose was to objective grab, and be back up armor removal with there blasters.













No comments:

Post a Comment